Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic moments

I really am working on that post about de-schooling. I've been bogged down with contract work but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And, strangely, the end of the tunnel has a big "DE-SCHOOLING" sign. Weird. I thought that light was suppose to be, um, something a little... more.

In the meantime, here's some commentary from the Monkey Ducks about the Olympics.

While watching the women's marathon...

Duckling: They are very good at running. Look, they don't even trip!

Monkey: Wow, they've been running for 55 minutes. I bet they've run, like, a whole mile already.
(and the expression on his face was priceless when we told him they were running 26 miles.)

And, not an Olympic moment but still worth writing down...

ME: It's time for lunch guys.
Duckling: I am NOT a guy. I am a queen!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am NOT a guy. I am a queen!

I think we should all start using this line. Love it!